10 Ways to Wear Agnes and Dora Pullovers
Agnes and Dora’s cropped Pullover sweaters are the most amazing and versatile piece I have in my closet! I wear them almost everyday in the winter, no joke! The key to a great outfit is layers, Pullovers make it SO easy.
Here’s 10 cute ways to wear an Agnes & Dora Pullover:
1. Wear your Agnes and Dora pullover with a cute midi skirt!
2. Layer a velvet pullover with a denim button up top.
3. Go all in on mustard gold by layering with a striped Duster.
4. Stripes with grey + yellow? Yes please!
5. Burnt umber distressed jeggings go perfectly with this striped pullover from Agnes and Dora. Top it off with a camel boyfriend cardigan!
6. With a tank under + knotted to the side.
7. Pullover worn with a relaxed ruffle tee.
8. Size up in your pullover to wear as a cropped sweater on it’s own. Pair with high waisted jeans + belt.
9. Pullover with a tank + athletic pants hiking through Yellowstone National Park!
10. Pullovers are perfect over any dress, seen here paired with a Lee dress from Agnes and Dora.
Shop these looks on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/shopwithjenise/
Shop the website: https://jnelson.agnesanddora.com/shop/off-the-rhine#category=0